Adirondack Animal Land is a family owned and operated wildlife park designed to provide a home in all natural settings for over 500 animals. We are located on 80 acres of farm land nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
Adirondack Animal Land is a wildlife propagation facility. Visitors will see bottle raised bear cubs and wooly baby llamas; as well as dozens of kangaroos, camels and zebras.
Animal Land is dedicated to educating our visitors as well as providing an exciting day. While TV programs are educational, there is nothing quite like standing next to a giraffe, getting nuzzled by a baby llama, hugging a baby miniature donkey, or gazing into the eyes of a newborn fawn, to make your appreciate our wonderful world of animals.
Please note that we have many black top pathways but not all areas of the zoo are handicapped accessible.
- The Largest and Most Complete Collection of Birds and Animals in the Area.
- Enjoy the largest Animal Petting Area in the Adirondacks
- Breeding Center for Rare and Endangered Species
- Browse Our Souvenir Shop
- Enjoy our Free Picnic Grounds
- Grab Lunch at the Country Kitchen and enjoy our new eating area.
- 1800's Western Town
- Hand Feed Baby Animals