- To maintain comfortable swimming conditions all of the pools are heated during the cooler months.
- Wet 'n Wild offers a wide selection of food and beverages located throughout the park including Surf Grill, Manny’s Pizza & Subs, Bubba’s Fried Chicken, Wild Tiki Lounge, George's Famous Ice Cream and Carnival Treats.
- The Wet ‘n Wild Beach Shop has latest in sportswear, swim wear, sunglasses and hats. You also can purchase disposable cameras, Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen, and just about anything else you might need for a day in the sun.
- Lockers and towels are available to rent for a nominal fee. Tubes are free.
- All-day shower facilities are available.
- Wet ‘n Wild is fully staffed with certified lifeguards.
- Life vests are available in a variety of sizes at no charge. All children 48” and under are required to wear a US Coast Guard approval flotation device while swimming in the Lazy River, Surf Lagoon, or Mach 5.
- You do not need to rent a tube in order to experience any of the attractions. Tubes and mats will be supplied at the rides that require them.
- Personal flotation devices must be transparent and are subject to lifeguard approval.
- Children’s arm floats and inflatable tubes are allowed with parental supervision and only in the Lazy River, Surf Lagoon Wave Pool, Mach 5 area and Blastaway Beach.
Feedback and comments: