Boys & Girls Club "Washington Elementary Club"
Age:5 - 11 years
Address:2908 S St, Vancouver, WA 98663, США
Mo 15:00 - 18:00
Tu 15:00 - 18:00
We 15:00 - 18:00
Th 15:00 - 18:00
Fr 15:00 - 18:00
- We encourage our youth to BE CREATIVE. These programs help develop creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the arts.
- We encourage our youth to BE LEADERS. These programs help youth become responsible, caring citizens and develop leadership skills.
- We encourage our youth to BE EDUCATED. These programs foster a culture of learning and we work closely with our partner schools to extend education beyond the school day.
- We encourage our youth to BE HEALTHY and BE ACTIVE. These programs help members develop the motivation and ability to make healthy choices in life. Health-focused programs also help develop fitness and social skills.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington is proud to offer an improved youth development basketball program for boys and girls grades 1-6.
- College Prep is an academic success program designed to inspire the dream of a college education and help youth link future aspirations with academic goals.
Feedback and comments: