Park "Vancouver Lake Regional Park"
Age:0 - 16 years
Address:8603 NW Lower River Rd, Vancouver, WA 98660, США
This 190-acre regional park stretches for 2.5 miles along the west shore of Vancouver Lake. With 35 developed acres, visitors can enjoy picnicking, windsurfing and sand volleyball. Vancouver Lake is great for beginning windsurfing, kayaking and canoeing and hosts many rowing competitions during the year.
- 2 picnic shelters
- 24 barbecue grills
- 65 picnic tables
- 2 sand volleyball courts - nets are typically up May 15 to September 15
- 5 pieces of playground equipment
- 5 drinking fountains
- 3 restrooms
- 1.06 miles of asphalt path
- 0.7 miles of gravel/dirt path
- 147 parking spaces, plus 18 disabled parking stalls
Feedback and comments: